The Attleboro Area School-to-Career Partnership and the Attleboro Public School System with support from Foxborough, North Attleboro, and Norton Public School Systems presents
Transition Night 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Norton High School
Are you the parent/guardian of a young adult with special needs age 14-21?Are you concerned about their future after high school?
You are cordially invited to attend a Transition Night on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at Norton High School from 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served. Organizations represented will be on – site to explain their area of expertise and to answer questions:
Here are some of last year’s companies and organizations:
● Bristol County Career Centers ● Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
● Horace Mann Educational Associates ● Department of Mental Retardation
● GATRA ● Cardinal Cushing Centers, Inc.
● Co-Op ● Attleboro Enterprises Inc.
● Attleboro Housing Authority ● Social Security Administration
● Family Autism Center ● Mass Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
● Lifeworks Employment Services ● PRIDE, Inc.
● Bristol Community College
We hope you can attend this important evening. Please come and share with us your concerns and questions as well as the future plans for your young adult children. Informational packets will be available and any special accommodations can be arranged.
For more information, please respectively contact:
Attleboro High School Foxborough High North Attleboro High Norton High School
(508) 222-5150 (508) 543-1620 (508) 643-2115 (508) 285-0257 (Direct)
Sandra Parsons Ext. 534 Ellen Pillsbury Ext. 262 Julie Ensign Ext. 237 Barbara Ellis